Friday, May 20, 2016

Welcome! Have a Latte...

Welcome everyone to the brand new Firefly Crafts!!!! DT Jammie here and Oo, I'm just so excited to be a part of the Design team here!!! So excited, in fact, that I'm going to overuse the exclamation point way too much!!!! Ha ha ha!
I decided to use Latte Kiki from C.C. Designs to make my first card to show you all! I think she is just the cutest thing ever. Also, I'm totally addicted to coffee (or coffee is addicted to me, I can't decide).  We love one another and meet every single morning!
 
Copics used: 
Skin: E04, 11, 21, 00, 000, R20
Dress: V09, 04, 01, BG78, 49, 45
Hair, 100, W9, 7, 5, 3
Hair band, Coffee sleeve: G03, 02, BG 93, G00
Shoes: E59, 15, 55
Papers: BoBunny, SU!, Cakewalk
Lace and Ribbon are from my stash (shhhhh it's HUGE!)

I hope you enjoy opening day and check out all of the incredibly amazing things we have for you in our store!  Fill your cart and have a super crafty day!! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top