Sunday, June 5, 2016

And Me...
 
Debbie Arvaneh
 
 
Hi, I am Debbie and I an the owner/operator of Firefly Crafts!  I started Firefly Crafts back in 2014 in my basement, still in my basement, selling Deco Poly Mesh Wreaths that I handmade.  I loved making them, but I didn't sell very many of them.
 
Meanwhile, I taught cardmaking classes to people in my home on a steady basis and also taught at Hobby Lobby and a local craft store.  At the time I was coloring with Copics, but was not teaching that in my classes.  My cards I was teaching were mainly the CAS cards or in other words, Clean and Simple.  I have been a crafter of many things for over 20 years and find my time in my craft room relaxing and is a no-stress zone.
 
I have 3 children and 5 grandchildren, all of whom live on the west coast, while I live on the east coast of United States.  I don't see them near as much as I would like. 
 
My other hobbies are doing genealogy, traveling and playing my much loved baby grand piano.  I love all things history, so really enjoy living in Virginia, but I hate the heat and the humidity!
 
Some of my cards from the past are these:
 

 
I hope that you have enjoyed getting to know all the Design Team Members and feel inspired by each and everyone of them!  They are all excited to be here to inspire you, teach you and help you grow in your skill and talent!  Until the twinkly lights inspire you in the forest again...
 
 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top