Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Ghoul Friend...

Hello & Happy Wednesday Fireflies!!!
Firefly DT Theresa here from - Theresa's Crafty Creations
and today I've created this Super CUTE Halloween 
Card  for a Wonderful Crafting Friend - (Hope She Like's it)



I just think the sentiment is so FUN along with those ghost! :)


-- Details on how I created it --

I pulled out 3 of my Distress inks along with a Stencil
and a piece of 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 white cardstock
I used some (post it) tape to hold down my stencil
over the cardstock and then I just started 
blending my colors together - 

 I started with the Carved Pumpkin, then moved into
Crushed Olive, then blended in the Wilted Violet -
These are wonderful Halloween colors and they
blend really nicely together
Whenever you want to blend your colors - always make 
sure to use a circular motion and a gentle hand
there is no need to put lots of pressure on your blending tool
it will all blend together as long as you take your time
and don't rush it - :)

Once I got the look I wanted - I pulled up the Stencil to reveal
this cool Honeycomb look -
Once that was all done - I cut down my card mat
to 4" x 5 1/4" - I then Attached the card mat
to my Black Card Base (4 1/4 x 5 1/2) A2 Card

Then came the CUTE ghost that I stamped on some white cardstock
I added a little bit of Grey marker on all of them, just to give them
a shadow look -
I used my Spectrum Noir Clear Glitter pen on all the
ghost, just to make them shine -
Once that was complete I took some Dimensional Adhesive 
and POPPED those Ghosts right up on my card!

I then took a strip of Black Cardstock and stamped
my sentiment using some versamark ink - added
some White Embossing powder and heat set it with my
heating tool gun - Then attached it to my card -

I felt my card needed just a tiny bit more - So I added
some Glitter Enamel Dots and that's it! :)


-- Products used on my card --

Cardstock - White, Black
Honeycomb Stencil 
T1 Copic Marker for shading the Ghosts
Stitched Card Mat Die 
Assorted Glitter Enamel Dots 
Versamark Ink
Memento Black Tuxedo Ink
 White Embossing Powder
Heat tool gun

Items found at Firefly Crafts - Listed Below
Ghosts, Faces, Sentiment - Lawn Fawn (Booyah)




    

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Enjoy the rest of your Day!!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top