Monday, August 22, 2016

Distress Birthday Card -

Hello & Happy Monday Everyone!
I hope you all had a Fantastic Weekend! :)
Firefly DT Theresa here from Theresa's Crafty Creations
and I thought I would inspire you with a Birthday card!
We can NEVER have to many Birthday cards in our stash! :) 


- Here's what I created to share -




I thought this would be perfect for a Male or Female -
You could never go wrong with a Gender Neutral card!



- Recipe for my card -


Cardstock - Stampin' Up, Georgia Pacific, Canson Watercolor
TH Distress inks - Blueprint SketchPeacock Feathers, Salty Ocean
Versa mark Ink
WOW Primary Ebony Embossing Powder
Marvy Heat Tool
Misti Tool for stamping
 Sentiment - Cakes & Candles  (Avery Elle)
 Ranger Round Blending Tool
Wonky Dies - Gina Marie Designs

I did the embossing first , then added my distress inks - 
I took a towel to wipe off the ink that was still on the sentiment
then I sprayed water on it - then pat it dry
I sprayed some more water - then pat it dry to get the look I wanted
Once that was done & completely dry
 I die cut it with the wonky stitch die
 I felt it needed a little somethin' somethin' so I added 
some sequins with glossy accents -
I did add a strip to the inside of my card as well along
with a couple more sequins


You can find ALL the Highlighted Products



Have a Fabulously Crafty Day!!!

Theresa

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top