Thursday, September 1, 2016

Thankful Fern --

Hello & Happy Thursday Everyone!
It's September 1st! YAY! The Year is just
zooming by and FALL will be here before we know it...
Firefly DT Theresa here from Theresa's Craft Creations

 I thought I would inspire you with a lovely Fall card!
All my crafty friends know FALL is my Favorite Season
and I've been crafting up tons of FUN Fall projects
over the last couple of weeks... :)


- Here's what I created to get you Inspired -




I so LOVE this beautiful Word Die -



- Recipe for my card -



(Thankful) word Die Firefly Crafts 
 (Fern) Leaf Die Firefly Crafts *out of stock at the moment*
Sequins - Root Beer Float (Firefly Crafts)
Stitched Card Mat Die - Firefly Crafts *out of stock at the moment*

On the "Thankful" Word die & the "Fern leaf" die, I cut them
 out 3x's each to give them some dimension on my card
they really stand out beautifully with that copper cardstock -
Since I didn't want the whole piece of the "Fern leaf" die...
I cut it 1/2 way down - added the 1 section to the front of my card
and the rest of the leaf I added to the inside of my card, so everything
would tie together nicely for the recipient!


You can find ALL the Highlighted Products



Have a Fabulously Crafty Day!!!

Theresa

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top