Thursday, February 9, 2017

Lucky Little Lawn Fawn

This week, I am using the Lawn Fawn My Lucky Charm stamp & die set! I immediately fell in love with the cute little kitty! I had a Lawn Fawn bag die on hand.. so I got to cutting out the bag in some cute polka dot paper... I then colored the kitty, horseshoe and 4 clovers! I used the die set and they cute perfectly! I also cut out 2 scalloped circles in 2 different sizes.. I used some pop squares to add some dimensions to the clovers and horseshoe and even the little kitty! I stamped the sentiment that came with the set to the bottom of the bag and added some wink of Stella, glitter gel pens and enamel dots to really make it sparkle! I really love this bag and think it'd be a cute way to deliver someone a few Irish Potatoes this St. Patty's day! What do you think? <3

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top