Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Lovely Sweetheart Mimi

Still got Love on the brain...
So this week I went with a sweet little Gable box that I cut on the Cricut with the Tags & bags 2 cartridge! Such a cute little box for sweets for your Sweetie....
For the side panels I used valentine's themed project life cards and cut them to fit with the exception of the front of the box... The front is a stamped image from Penny Black Mimi's Many Loves... I colored her in with Copics and SN illustrators... Embellished with some cute little heart gems!

This side of the box was created with a project life cards and I used the bottom of 2 die cuts create with Lala Land Hanging Heart Dies... I just cut the bow off so they looked like they were hanging from the boxed word Love... The last 2 sides were created by cutting down 2 project life cards! Here they are!

This card reminded me of I Love Lucy.... 
This was a really fun box to make... Can't wait to make another one! Thanks for joining us and viewing my project! 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top