Monday, December 19, 2016

Perfect Moment

Good morning Fireflies! I am so excited to be a part of this amazing Design Team and I'm here today to share my first project. 

This is the card I created for my project. I started with an A2 sized card base in SU Old Olive. My next layer is SU Chocolate Chip that I distressed the edges with my scissors.  The next layer is SU Mint Macaroon that I die cut using the Pierced Chain rectangle dies from Gina Marie. After attaching that layer to my card I stamped the feather (Unity Stamp Co) on vellum with StaZon black ink and then embossed with clear EP and then fussy cut and added it on top of the Mint Macaroon layer on the left side. For the main layer I stamped the owls image (Unity Stamp Co) onto Copic X-Press It paper and colored with my copics markers and then die cut it using the Pierced Chain rectangle dies. I added some twine to the left of the image and then attached this layer to my card.  To finish I stamped the sentiment (Unity Stamp Co) onto white cardstock and then layered it onto SU Chocolate Chip and added it to the main layer on the lower right side. 
I had so much fun creating this card and I hope you have enjoyed it too!
And even more exciting news is that right now until Dec 25th you can save 20% on your entire order over at fireflycrafts.net with code MC20 and all orders over $49 ship free!

Below you can find the links to all products I used on my card 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top