Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Warm Winter Wishes...

So for my first card as a firefly design team member, I decided to use a cute Lawn Fawn set called Winter Fox... I was also thinking about all the gift cards we tend to give out this time of year and thought..... hmm... ill make a gift card pocket inside for all the coffee gift cards from our favorite places... Are you Dunkin or Starbuckin??

Anyhow... Here is my little fox keeping warm with his cocoa....
 
For this card I did some easy layering and paper pieced only a little bit. How I did that was I stamped my coffee cup stamp on a patterned paper and a white paper... I used the lid and the coffee sleeve from the white paper, colored them with some copics and stamped my cute little Lawn Fawn fox on the sleeve. I then placed them on my patterned cup! I added a few matching enamel dots and a 3 layer flower with a pale green brad in the center.
I also added some MFT banner flags in the corner. I stamped the "warm winter wishes" multiple times to create a cute pattern. All of the paper and flags and even the flowers were all distressed with Tim Holtz vintage photo mini ink which you can find in the fireflies store!
The inside of the card was also distressed with my favorite Tim Holtz vintage photo ink pad!! I stamped a cute little Latte sentiment above where you place the card... I didn't have any coffee cards so I used my chick fil a for demo purposes! I really hope you enjoyed my first card post!! Thanks for Checking us out!! HUGS!! Anita
link below takes you directly to the store for vintage photo ink:

http://www.fireflycrafts.net/product-p/thdi-3x3vintagephoto.htm

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top